The Hubert Curien Parrot programme is a mobility award set up by the French Ministry of Research and Education, in partnership with the Estonian Research Council, the French Foreign Ministry and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- foster high quality scientific and technology exchanges between laboratories.
- create and strengthen European networks through cross-partnership.
- applications are open to research laboratories attached to a universities, research institutes or companies.
- all scientific disciplines are covered including social science and humanities.
- applications must be sent simultaneously by both partners in their home country, to the agencies in charge of the program. Research partners in France must therefore ensure they have submitted their application too.
- the grant covers travel expenses of both partners.
- granted on a yearly basis, for two consecutive years.
- after one year, the grant renewal shall be linked to a mid-way progress report’s approval.
Granted by France :
- Travel and insurance expenses for French scientists visiting Estonia up to 450 €
- Living expenses for Estonians scientists while in France (110 € daily rate), including accommodation and domestic travel costs.
Granted by Estonia :
- Travel and medical insurance expenses for Estonian scientists visiting France up to 500 €
- Living expenses for French scientists while in Estonia (80 € daily rate), including accommodation and domestic travel costs.
The 2023-2024 call for applications will be open in March 2022.
For more information, please contact melie.cornet(at)ife.ee